Sunday, May 18, 2008

Updating My Blog's Layout

For so long i was thinking on how to update my blog's layout and design.. n now here it is.. i hope it's good enough HAHA

What's with the angel with an evil smile u say? actually im the opposite of that.. I'm the Blessed Devil.. A good Devil but it's hard to find one of those pics haha.. that's what i call myself aneway, since i used to be doing all the things that against to those that's labeled as good deeds.. i can't tell you in detail.. but im not doin' all that stuffs anymore

The funny thing is that.. my "good" fwens said im not "angelic" enough, and my "bad" fwens said that im not "devilish" enough.. so right on that moment i was thinking.. am i a "Blessed Devil" or a "Cursed Angel"? well since i did those things 1st.. i consider myself as a Blessed Devil.. and frankly i have a friend who's actually fit to be a "Cursed Angel".. HAHA

Anyhow.. enough about that, hey you know what? i was sitting for my Business Accounting Exam.. FUCK!! it was like a mountain for me.. and i don't think i even reached halfway to the peak!! well.. juz hope i got at least Pass in overall HAHA, and tomorrow i'll be sitting for my Business Economics.. Wish me luck!!

P/S: Lately i keep on listening to this song (malay version wan lah, "Seribu Tahun") and i think.. my classmate dah naik mual mendgr setiap kali ku menyanyi lagu ani HAHA, anyway i juz found the english version of it.. sung (the first 2 verses) by the singer himself (Imran Ajmain)

~I Could Wait A Thousand Years, But A Thousand Years Is Just Absurd, My Dear... And If I Wait That Long... Will I Know Where I Will Belong? Even If Knowing Life's Just Soft Bound, I Know I Will Be Found In Your Arms Always~

Damn.. lebih jiwang english versionnya.. HAHA (Dedicated to you.. you know who you are..)

No comments:

Link Banner

Copy Code: