Monday, May 12, 2008

Stupid Dreams!!

K lemme ask you.. have u ever done something juz like wat u dreamt off.. i mean on that moment.. Kalau cakap.. biasa dah tu, wat about walking or anything as such? well as for me i dun walk.. but i do.. most of the time punch & kick with a full force.. brutal stuff HAHA

BL006-lg

Udah nyangku jgn tdo siring ku.. HAHA kan kana sebiji..

Back then when i was with my ex, she always like me to cuddle her to sleep..

23464745

An innocent romantic cuddle

But it turned out.. that night i was dreaming about me in a wrestling match, and i was doing this grapling choke on my opponent.. and guess what? back in the real world my ex was gasping for air coz i did the same to her, thank god she kicked and punched my leg n woke me up HAHA, that time i really felt guilty and yet still sleepy.. so we just distance ourselves and save the arguments for the next day... HAHA

modern-choke-6

Liat.. muanya udah merah.. mehijab jua udah tu HAHA, and that's what i did to her.. kesian eh

Ok.. just not long ago.. mebbe around a month ago, i slept over at my scandal's.. HAHA and that night i dreamt about kicking a white dude's as in a cinema theatre, and that dude was short, so i was grabbing his hair with one hand.. and about to punch him with the other.

tuite2a

Sakit?!

And when i'm about to throw a full force punch... suddenly i heard a scream, a voice of a girl and and it was in malay!! saying "Aduh2.." or "Adah2", and it woke me up.. n guess what? i was actually squeezing her thigh!! and not to forget.. that day i juz cut my nails.. imagine how sharp it was.. HAHA there were deep dark red scratch marks on it.. thanx to me.. n i know it hurts.. HAHA.. baik jua inda sampai menumbuk.. HAHA

istockphoto_3929480_punch_in_the_face_impact

Mun inda wah.. cani kali eh.. HAHA

Ok.. last night i was staying at my fwen's place, i was so tired to go home, so then i went to sleep there.. and yet again i got this dream where a girl was about to approach me suddenly and grabbing me all over (and frankly i hate those kind of bitches!) so i got mad and did the "Walls Of Jericho" submission thing on her (wah.. so brutal huh? frankly i never hurt girls intentionally, ok?!.. it's juz a dream) until she said "Ampun Dash!! Ampun!!" and i was then awaken when my phone rings...

200px-Walls_of_jericho_186

Gila.. Atu lagi inda minta ampun.. inda ku tau.. HAHA

Thank god that i've told my fwen abt my dreams before and how i do it for real.. coz at that time whenever i move during my sleep.. he'll try to defend himself HAHA.. if i'm not awaken by the phone or him being alert.. i think I'll do the same as the picture above to him.. HAHA.. Sakit tu bui.. sampai patah tulang blakang kali HAHA

P/S: munnya aku cemani bah sampai aku kawin... mati kang bini ku ni.. ada sapa tau cana ilang kan this thing kah? ajar2i ku deh.. luan merbahaya wah.. HAHA

No comments:

Link Banner

Copy Code: