Thursday, March 27, 2008

Self 3D Image

Hello y'all, i was bored got anything else to do.. and got bored of watching movies and reading novels. I dunno why but suddenly i want to find a software that can 3D-ed my face from pictures.

So I downloaded this software called FaceGen Modeller (You can download from here), and guess what? i have to upload 3 pictures, One from the front, from the right and lastly from the left. Since my computer is super slow.. it took me an hour for the computer to calculate the 3D frame of my face, and there it is.. my thinned face.. STUPID!! I guess this software discriminate against big people!! HAHA what the hell.. who cares.. now I can see how would I look like if I am thinner.. HAHA

The 3d Image

Original

Botak g tu!! Sial!! mcm convict HAHA

In Between

Bottom View

Top View

In between 2

Expressions

Anger & Disgust

Anger & Disgust

Surprised

Surprised

Damn I Look Funny If I'm Bald.. HAHA

No comments:

Link Banner

Copy Code: