Monday, March 31, 2008

A Sad Sad Song..

Just now my fwen gimme a youtube link.. n the title is Permintaan terakhir.. i thought it is something that might make me jump out of my chair or something.. instead it is actually a song.. a very sad song.. it was sung by a convict, Hazwan, who killed both groom and bride, because the bride was cheating him for an ex.. then he surrendered to the police and asked for a death sentence.. for his last request, he asked his friends to visit him and record a song... a song that comes from within his heart..

I totally don't like the idea of killing someone especially the one I loved.. but then from this song I can feel that he is really sad and hurt..

P/S: There's a cover song for this one.. A studio recorded version which sung by Strategy and the song's title is Cinta Tiga Segi, but then it is not as good..

No comments:

Link Banner

Copy Code: