Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I Dunno..

I had a bad day that i tried my best to put a smile on my fwens face.. by acting crazy n do silly stuffs over to the top..

In need to meditate (December.. Come faster...)

Well actually i tried to force myself to study accounting but my brain wont budge, but at least i sat down n try to do the accounting phase test.. n i think i did ok... i hope at least I'll get 50%

Dash!! MAN UP!! STOP WHINING!!

K lah.. what happened today around me ah? hm.. actually nothin' much, during lunch tadi Ili, Amin, Some Dude & I went out mengusai License Plate Ili sal ia melanggar kijang.. (Ili... Basar bah kijang atu, inda nampakkah? HAHA joking bah, k lah pengajaran buat u.. kalau kan makai tudung while kreta atu station make sure tarik handbrake k 2?)

As soon as i reached home, I isolate myself in my room... then it comes to my mind that i didnt do my website making project yet.. Mental eh makin ku stress... afterthat aku baru sadar jua aku belum bayar Ili for the Night Class.. Susah eh...

So I went to my mom's place n ambil duit then ke umah Ili to drop the cash.. Then I came back home n here i am..

Sorry ah nada yg siok2 ku rasa terjadi hari ani, mebbe ada but aku inda teringat must be bcoz of my mood ani.. hope i'll be better by tomoro..

2 comments:

i l i said...

haloooo!!! this is ili speaking!!!! awu basar kijang ah... please dih... mun udah bini2 atu nyamu, kan ngusai atu mesti ngusai kaliaaah... laubleh berbicu.. lagi!

awu malang nasibku hari ah =p

Dash said...

HAHA agatah bergincu.. mebbe telanggar military tank after that JAJA

Link Banner

Copy Code: