Thursday, February 12, 2009

WARGH!!! CAN'T SLEEP!!

It's 4 a.m. and i got plans later in the afternoon and i can't sleep... WTF?!!!

I need some motherfuckin' sleep!!! WARGH!!

It's been awhile since i posted anything... it's not that i'm busy.. it's just that i'm so lazy nowadays, plus with no work and most of the time i spent my time at home so there's nothing to post.. but lemme update a few things here.. pin pointed.. HAHA

- I went to KK with Tyrone, Dan by speed boat for the new year

- Zue got engaged

- Hafiz got married

- Successfully finished my attachment with DST

- Went for parties

Well thats pretty much it actually HAHA... anyway just feeling like posting pics that i took during my absence from this blog


P/S: There's no new recent pics here.. haha im serious ni.. suddenly nada mood kan bergambar wah

No comments:

Link Banner

Copy Code: