Saturday, December 15, 2007

2 Days

I missed writing the blog for 2 days huh? HAHA k lah.. this will be a long entry.. anewez it has been like a week since i first got my N73 n i just found out i took more than 400 pix HAHAHA.. damn i'm so in love with N73

Apa?!! 400?!!

K lah.. abt yesterday ah.. hm.. my cousin nikah kemarin so my bro, my niece n I went to his place in lambak kanan. Nothing much actually and im bored coz i can't spot any of my other cousins. So i just listen to my MP3s and took pictures.. HAHA what can do? i mean i felt like im in mars and im the only human.. i better do my own stuffs right? dun wanna mingle with martians unless they talk to me 1st :P

My cuz, Daus (in white) & my big bro (in black)

Nervous Daus? hehe.. (Hm.. i'm getting envious.. aku bila lagi? DAMN!!)

Inilah dia mangsa keboringan ku.. jadi model.. HAHA.. iski ya begambar.. banyak bah gambarnya..

Ok.. as for today.. I woke up late for the group assignment in school, like 12-ish n i reached there around 1, Only Syafiq, Fang a.k.a. Mike, Nazree, Ain, Khai & I were there.. n again i didnt do my assignment haha, instead im off taking pix, playing around with flabbies and chat HAHA.. n uhm.. Gabby and miss eton were there also..

Nazree & Ain.. berpanas2 bah kami masa awal2 ah d bilik photocopy bah, class kana kunci..

Khai, Gabby & Syafiq, Lemme guess..... is it ayamku happy? sal kamu bah usulnya luan happy

What's with the tongue mike? HAHA

Makin pendek tia usulnya Syafiq ah HAHA

After all that.. before goin' in to miss eton's office, i went out for a smoke break.. and as usual, coz i'm the only smoker.. i went out alone, plus they all are doin the assignments. I dun mind though sorang ganya d luar.. sal i found out how to use the auto focus out of boredom!! HAHA

Boring jua udah tu.. HAHA

Ada patut nya dorang ani bleh jadi gambar easi kad.. kan suruh dst promo smoking kali? HAHA

Yatah akibat keboringan ni..

Astah..

Nah Lighter pun inda tlapas ani bah..

After smoking few sticks.. i went to miss eton's office only to found out im still wont do the assignment.. HAHA but yeah.. we did talk abt it n got some sort of ideas on how to do this.. i know i can do it (I think..) so miss eton suggested us to go to the library since it's after lunch hour already.. before goin to the library i dragged Syafiq out with me for another smoking session HAHA..

Miss Eton with her beloved BND1200+ LV hand bag.. i can buy 5-6 PS2 with that price!!

Eh is saja kan d gambar.. rosak kang ni eh.. baik tah ku focus that twig HAHA


Anewez.. aku kan post some msg that kana antar arah ku tadi oleh fellow XPY..

Dear fellow XPY's,
BERSATU djemput kAnugerah
RTB pd 29/12/07 d JP,
Interestd pls submit name to
Ka Bulat 88***81 b4 17 /12/
07 tiket rserved,pls fward othr
xpy.Tq.

Semua atu exactly thesame dari sms yang ku trima.. so other XPYs especially BPY 2007 yang kan mau the tiket n havent received the text.. u can ask the number from me by gimme ur email address arah "Kan Bahingar?" sbalah kiri within this page.. Aku inda payah, sal aku ikut under skolah ku.. so to the XPYs yang kesana nanti.. see you there.. Support Our Local Talent!!

BTW.. aku kan post the song yg ku dgr dari tadi pagi.. gila eh.. lawa bah lagunya ah.. tenari2 ku lehnya HAHA

No comments:

Link Banner

Copy Code: